Juniata County CPYM

Central Pennsylvania Youth Ministries of Juniata County

Forms and Permission Slips

Click on each link to display and then print any forms you need.  Remember, we need to have a signed form for any event we do that is outside of Juniata County or involves overnight accommodations.  Bring your signed form to Matt or Danny.  We MUST have a paper printed copy of the signed form.